Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello Pumpkin

It may be December, but pumpkin, I'm not done with you yet!



This is the first year I really got into this fall flavor and I'm so glad I did.
Now don't get me wrong, I always looked forward to a slice of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving
but this year I fully embraced pumpkin. 
Yes, fully embraced.


And I'm not done embracing.


Doesn't that look amazing! It's Baked Pumpkin French Toast from Dana at MADE
and it's on my list to make.


Kellog's came out with a Pumpkin Pie Pop Tart that I thought I just had to try but then I saw this recipe from Emma's Personal Recipe Journal and decided they would be much better from scratch.


And I made these from this recipe and Kyle loved them so I'm sure a can or two will be used
for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. 

Maybe I will try a pumpkin soup? Or perhaps a pumpkin roll
There's no telling where these eight cans of pumpkin will take me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...