Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fun with Kyle in the Kitchen

Kyle doesn't cook. In college he ate sandwiches for just about every meal.
So he wanted to learn how to scramble eggs the other day.
His 13 year old brother knows how to cook eggs ha :)


Teaching him was fun, mainly cause he's crazy :)


and says funny things in funny ways like "I cracked that egg on my head"
which he actually did by the way, and it worked


and sings "I could really use a whisk right now..." get it?


The eggs turned out quite tasty. He added his own flare with spices and Tabasco.
The man loves his hot sauce! You should see our cupboard.
I'll definitely continue teaching him things in the kitchen: way too entertaining to pass up.

Love you Kyle! Thanks for making everything so fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Precious.

    (I get the joke!! I could really use a whisk right now, whisk right now.. ha)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...